Every Friday I've decided to write a weekly news post that will summarize events that took place in the week. It will range from Kickstarter launches to news/updates on other projects that I am covering.
- The Ultimate Zombie Deck reached its funding goal with 17 days to spare. There are current talks of a black deck being added as an add on if they can reach a certain amount by the date of funding.
- Rick Davidson launched the start of his project, Origins, with his website http://www.originscards.com/
- On 5/24/2013 Ellusionist announced an upcoming Playing Card Clip on their Facebook page with no date for an actual launch.
- The Blue Crown released the White Aladdin Playing Cards on 5/24/2013.
- Federal 52 released teaser images of Limited Edition Reserve Note Deck.
Kickstarter project launches:
- Today at 6pm EST/3pm PST, the Bicycle Elves and Orcs Playing Card Project launched on Kickstarter. The project is brought to Kickstarter by the same team that brought the Steampunk Cthulhu deck, which was funded this year. At launch there will be 50 early bird specials, this time for $6 each so head over there now to grab it up.
- Pippoglyph Playing Card project was relaunched on 5/24/2013 after an unsuccessful funding round in April 2013.
- Rabbit Rabbit Playing Card project was launched on 5/24/2013.
- Native Art Playing Card project was launched on 5/21/2013.
- Wealth Playing Card project was re-launched on 5/22/2013.
- E8 Garden Playing Card project was launched on 5/20/2013.