The gorgeous Butterfly Playing Cards are conceptualized by Ondrej Psenicka and meticulously designed by Swedish graphic designer and magician Stefan Eriksson. The deck features a beautifully designed card backs, gorgeous Ace of Spades and two butterfly silhouette jokers. It has standard US faces as it is intended mainly for magicians who prefer standard faces as they are familiar and easily recognizable by the audience.
1. The Butterfly Playing Cards can do miracles no other cards can do. More performance videos here.
2. It took four years to develop the marking system of The Butterfly Playing Cards.
3. The design has been drawn around the marking system, not the other way.
4. Ondrej will personally supervise the production of the cards in Cartamundi's mother factory in Turnhout, Belgium.
5. The casino vision check at Cartamundi will be especially adapted to guarantee a first class cut to The Butterfly Playing Cards. For a perfect registration of the edges, any deck containing even a single card that is off-cut for more than 0.5 mm gets discarded.
Pledge starts from $15 and available now on Indiegogo. Don't miss out!